Introducing...Ms. Osias' Shining Stars!!
 |
| Madelyn G. |
 |
| Melody |
 |
| Savannah | | | |
 |
| Tucker |
 |
| Britt |
 |
| C.J. |
 |
| Madelyn F. |
 |
| Alyssa |
 |
| Gracie |
 |
| Blake |
 |
| Sydney |
 |
| Martha |
 |
| J.T. |
 |
| John |
 |
| Griffin |
 |
| Mary |
 |
| Tyler |
 |
| Clara |
 |
| Shane |
 |
| Dinah |
 |
| Cabell |
I can't believe our first week of school has already come and gone!! I
hope everyone has enjoyed it as much as I have! I realize that most of
your children have had the same teacher for two years, and that this
week has been a big transition - for both them, and for you. That's why I
hope to see everyone at Parent Night on Thursday, August 8, from
6:00pm - 6:45pm. This meeting will help to clarify our classroom
procedures, as well as the changes that come with being a 3rd grader at
Campus School. As a teacher, as well as a parent, I know firsthand how
crucial it is to work together in order to ensure the success of your
child. With this in mind, I look forward to getting to know each and
every one of you over the course of this year, and encourage you to join
us in the classroom whenever you are able.
 |
| Creating 1000!! |
As you can see, we have been busy this week - everything from seeing
what 1000 REALLY looks like, to declaring our hopes and dreams for 3rd grade, to celebrating two birthdays - Happy Birthday, John and Cabell!! I hope everybody has a wonderful and restful weekend, and I'll see you all next week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment